|Name of College||Major||Application Method|
|College of Lifetime Sport||
|| Extra admission quota application
within the school's acceptable capacity
Applicant Qualifications & Academic Requirements
|Foreign students whose parents are both foreign nationals||foreign students whose parents are also foreigners and who completed all the required secondary education courses, including elementary and middle school in or out of Korea||Foreign citizenship||Foreign citizenship||Korean Proficiency Test,
Level III or higher
|Foreigners who have completed the required secondary education courses, equivalent to Korea's elementary and middle school courses, overseas.||-|
|Type||Points & Percentage by Screening Elements||Minimum Requirement|
|Foreigner||Pass/Fail||100 points (100%)||100 points (100%)||Applicants whose interview score is less than 60 points
will not be admitted
- Application: After reviewing the relevant application documents, it will be determined whether an applicant passes or fails.
- Interview Date: Early January each year
- Interview Assessment: Assess all-round abilities of applicants including academic ability, aptitude for the specialized field, Korean language skill, personal quality and attitude, etc.
Application (Including Application Documents)
- Application Period: Every December
- Application Location: Korea National Sport University
- Documents to Submit
|Foreign Students whose Parents are
Both Foreign Nationals
※ For relevant document forms, please visit the university homepage (www.knsu.ac.kr).
Note to Applicants
- Any document written in a language other than Korean should include a notarized Korean translation. If no notarized translation is attached, then the document will not be considered for admission.
- Submission of Apostille
- A certificate of student enrollment, academic record, and certificate of (scheduled) graduation received from overseas school must be accompanied by an "Apostille" by the relevant government agency, "consulate verification," or "certification of overseas educational institute" from the Korean embassy located in the relevant country. An overseas Korean school recognized by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology is exempt from the additional confirmation requirement described above.