- Mar. 1, 2009Closed evening program and opened day program for College of Sports Health & Welfare under MOE College Policy-3446 (2008.8.13)
- Mar. 13, 2009Established educational development center for professors.
- Dec. 1, 2009PhD Kim Jong-wook took office as the fifth university president.
Changed the name of student career counseling center into career development center under College Policy No. 511 (Dec. 1, ‘09)
- Jan. 1, 2011Restructured planning room for subsidiary facilities into planning team for HQ (Dept. of Academic Affairs & Student, Dept. of Planning, Secretariat, Training Center) and integrated Dept. of Academic Affairs and Dept. of Student into Dept. of Academic Affairs & Student under College Policy No. 540 (Sept. 13, ‘10)
Changed the name of Social Education Center into Lifetime Education Center
- Mar. 1, 2011Restructure organization (Colleges and departments) under College Policy No. 540 (Sept. 13, ‘10)
Established College of Sports Science (Dept. of Physical Education) and College of Community Sports (Regular depts.)
Changed College of Community Sports (Community Sports, Youth Guidance & Sports Education) into Dept. of Community Sports & Dept. of Youth Guidance and Sports Education
Changed College of Sports Health & welfare (Leisure Sports, Sports Health Management, Sports and Healthy Aging) into Dept. of Leisure Sports, Dept. of Health and Exercise Science, and Dept. of Sports and Healthy Aging.
During the third 10 years, our success skyrockets onto the world stage!It's a decade of outstanding performances at international competitions such as the Olympics and Asian Games.